How Mindfulness Enables the Agile Mindset and Collaborative Culture
Is this you?
- Attempting to build an awesome agile culture but struggling to collaborate effectively with your teams and stakeholders?
- Striving to deliver innovative products and services that not only meet your customers’ expectations, but exceed them, while their demands constantly change?
- Unsure whether the decisions you and your teams make are the best to thrive in today’s competitive market where disruption and volatility are the norm?
This workshop will help you deeply understand the agile mindset and how mindfulness enables you to truly embody the agile principles. Mindfulness enhances interactive communications to allow you collaborate more effectively. Through mindfulness, you will better understand your customers’ needs to produce solutions that they love. Mindfulness enables you to think more clearly resulting in better decision making and creativity that drive innovation. You will gain a practical understanding of why mindfulness is the essential skill for creating an effective agile culture.
By attending this workshop you will understand:
- Why mindfulness is so important to agile teams.
- How mindfulness enhances teamwork and collaboration.
- How to better empathise with your users and stakeholders.
- How to apply mindfulness to drive creativity and innovation.
- Ways to apply mindfulness practices in your day-to-day work.
- The agile mindset and culture.
- Mindfulness and its benefits.
- Mindful communication and collaboration.
- Customer empathy techniques.
- Creativity and innovation.
- Exercises to practice various mindfulness techniques.
Melbourne and Sydney October 2018
Contact us to find out more.
Prague, September 11 2018
- 1 day
- Scrum Masters
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
- Product Owners
- Business Ambassadors
- Business Analysts
- Designers and UX Specialists
- Technical, Development and Test Team Members
- Marketing and Sales Professionals
- Anyone working in or with
an Agile Team