How Mindfulness Enables the Agile Mindset and Collaborative Culture
Is this you?
- Are you struggling to collaborate effectively with your team and stakeholders?
- Do you have trouble building consensus and making informed decisions?
- Striving to deliver innovative products and services that not only meet your customers’ expectations, but exceed them?
Collaboration is at the heart of healthy agile teams. Teams that collaborate well are better enabled to deliver innovative solutions that not only meet customer and business expectations but exceed them. Highly collaborative teams are inclusive and open to new concepts, where individuals feel valued not only for the contributions they make, but also for bringing their different ideas and perspectives to the table. However, it can be challenging to overcome difficulties, share ideas and challenge each other without falling into chaos and conflict.
Agile teams must embody the agile mindset of collaboration, trust, openness, transparency and empowerment. Mindfulness helps teams work together with greater cooperation to truly collaborate, manage disagreements and accomplish focused work that results in increased performance, not to mention a better sense of well-being and happiness.
Mindful Agile is the perfect combination of agile mindset with mindfulness. Mindfulness is the quality of being fully conscience or aware. Beyond simple awareness, you will learn how mindfulness helps you to better understand your customers and think more creatively that drives innovation. This practical workshop will help you deeply understand the agile mindset and how mindfulness helps you to truly be agile. You will learn how to apply mindfulness techniques to build a more effective agile team culture.
By attending this workshop you will understand:
- Why mindfulness is important to embody the agile mindset.
- How to apply mindfulness to enhance teamwork and collaboration.
- How to use mindfulness to better understand your customers’ needs.
- How to apply mindfulness practices in your day-to-day work.
- Welcome and introductions.
- What is mindfulness.
- The various aspects of mindfulness.
- Informal mindfulness.
- Formal mindfulness.
- Mindfulness practices.
- The neuroscience behind mindfulness.
- The benefits of mindfulness.
- The agile mindset.
- The agile team.
- Effective agile teamwork.
- Applying mindfulness to collaborate and communicate more effectively.
- Customer empathy.
- Creative thinking techniques.
- Mindful agile in practice.
- Implementing mindfulness individually and in teams.
Melbourne, August 30, 2019
Contact us to book.
- 1 day
- Scrum masters
- Project managers
- Product owners / managers
- Business analysts
- Business ambassadors
- Technical, development and
test team members
- Designers and UX specialists
- Business stakeholders
- Anyone working in or with
an agile team