Mindful Product Ownership
Applying Mindfulness to Value Analysis and Management
Is this you?
- Striving to deliver innovative solutions in a competitive market where disruption and volatility are the norm?
- Aiming to create an excellent user experience and customer delight while their demands constantly change?
- Juggling being a product owner, product manager and analyst across multiple teams?
In today’s constantly changing world, product owners are under more pressure to deliver innovative products and services that not only meet customer expectations but exceed them. It can be difficult to understand what will deliver real value, while technology and customer demands constantly change. Not only that, product owners must collaborate effectively with customers, stakeholders and delivery teams, with little or no time.
Product owners must think differently, helping teams to try out new ideas, experiment and learn whilst keeping objectives in sight. However, day-to-day pressures and stress can impede creativity and learning. It takes more just than persistence and hard work to manage these demands. Product owners need mindfulness.
Mindfulness is the quality of being fully conscience or aware. Beyond simple awareness, you will learn how mindfulness helps you to show up as the very best version of yourself. Mindfulness improves focus, enables clearer thinking and better decision making that lead to more successful outcomes. This practical workshop will help you deeply understand your customers and be more effective in your role. You will learn how to apply mindfulness techniques to customer analysis, creative thinking, team collaboration and communications.
By attending this workshop you will understand:
- How mindfulness benefits mental well-being.
- Why mindfulness is important for creativity and innovation.
- How to apply mindfulness to deeply understand your customers and stakeholders.
- How mindfulness enhances communication and collaboration.
- How to apply mindfulness practices in your day-to-day work.
- Welcome and introductions.
- What is mindfulness.
- The various aspects of mindfulness.
- Informal mindfulness.
- Formal mindfulness.
- Exercises to practice various mindfulness techniques.
- The neuroscience behind mindfulness.
- The benefits of mindfulness.
- The agile mindset.
- Mindful agile values and principles.
- The product ownership role.
- Effective product ownership.
- Mindful product ownership practices.
- Mindful creative thinking techniques.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Mindful communications.
- Empathy mapping.
- Mindful empathy techniques.
- Mindful agile in practice.
- Implementing mindfulness in your role.
Friday September 20, 2019
Details coming soon for:
- Melbourne and Sydney
Contact us to find out more.
- 1 day
- Product owners
- Business analysts
- Product managers
- Project managers
- Business ambassadors
- Anyone working in a
product ownership role